Tuesday, September 1, 2015
09.02.2015
WELCOME TO MS. MUELLER'S ROOM!
I will be teaching some of you this year and I will get to know the rest of you as you grow!
Do Now: Introduce yourself to the person to your left and your right (even if you know them already)!
I: Video:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WWGPLGNX
With your elbow partner, discuss the following questions:
1. Are you as excited today as you were when you went to Kindergarten? Why or why not?
2. What is one thing you are excited for?
3. What is one thing you are nervous about?
II: Q&A about the first day. Please be sure to raise your hands and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.
III: Icebreaker
Who's who?
Walk around the room and have students sign the box that describes them. You can't have the same person sign twice!
Exit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment